The Lure Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its been great fun following all the chat on here about the Cornish bumble, all good humoured & friendly.Hope they got plenty beer in for the Welsh boyz, even though i think mulled wine & hot toddies will do you better this weekend. Just wanted to wish all the guys going in for it good luck. Looking forward to the after stories.

Reactions: Shaun Austin

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Cheers Steve...Just a pity you and the jersey lads....and lasses can't be there....Promise to have a pint or two for you........

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
It could be fun getting there. It will be fun being there and hopefully we wil get snowed in for Monday!!

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Good luck indeed :-D:-D:-D

·
Registered
340 Posts
Hope you all have a blast - looks like will be a icy cold one!

wanna see some pics of some BIG cornish girls and I dont mean from down the pub :)

Good Luck and have a good one!

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Dave said:
wanna see some pics of some BIG cornish girls and I dont mean from down the pub
I think you might want to be a little more precise with your description there Dave. You're likely to get dozens of sheep photo's.........:muttley::muttley:

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Just made my final decision on Travelling to Cornwall :p

·
Registered
6,673 Posts
Best of luck to everyone going. It looks like a hell of a lot of work has gone into organising this, a credit to the lure forum! Lets hope some fish play ball, but I am sure fun will be had by all no matter how much silver shows up. Really looking forward to the reports, bumble reports are my favourite kind of catch reports

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
I will be on the road by 3pm, see you all there :p

Reactions: Rob F

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Good to hear Steve.....Rob and I will be very late tonight so don't drink them dry before we get there please.....and if anyone is feeling generous mine's a pint of Stella and Rob will have a long hard screw against the wall ....:shock:....if one of you kind Welsh gentlemen could oblige him......:-D:-D:-D

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
A pint of Stella is yours Trev, but if Rob carries on with his Welsh bashing he will be having a ****ing good slap :p

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
:shock: Last time I saw the Welsh lads pin an Englishman against a wall he was upside down!!!! Top Bumbling!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts