The Lure Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just to say Good luck to Team Wales down in Weymouth. Now boys be sure to kick ass down there on the fishing side as I have no doubt no will come close to you on the drinking side. I have spoken to a few friends of mine in Gwent:wink: and refusal back in to Wales will be the order if no shiny Bling is bought home.

CUM ON WALES!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
843 Posts
Lads,

Whatever is caught I am sure the Welsh bumble spirit will win the day.

Hope you all have a cracker
Tim and George you are Welsh this weekend

Good luck, tight lines, kick a** and keep safe

Marc

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Just to say Good luck to Team Wales down in Weymouth. Now boys be sure to kick ass down there on the fishing side as I have no doubt no will come close to you on the drinking side. I have spoken to a few friends of mine in Gwent:wink: and refusal back in to Wales will be the order if no shiny Bling is bought home.

CUM ON WALES!!!!!!!!
Lol! I take it you hadn't heard Steve was going then.....?

·
Registered
537 Posts
Come on Cymru Fach, even if we can't play football or rugby, lets show them who the best fishermen are (and drinkers steve!!!!!;) Good luck all and enjoy your selves :)

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lol! I take it you hadn't heard Steve was going then.....?
Ah he gonna come good when the heat is on and there will e no problems at the watering holes, wonder if Weymouth got enough drink in stock mmmmmmm

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Poor boy gonna be a long journey down for Steve

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Goodluck to all involved and i hope you all have fantastic time.Fingers crossed for a welsh winner guys so dont drink too much!Remember think like a fish no matter how wierd it gets.
I said think not drink steve!
Si dont forget the

So fellow welsh bumblers its time to rise above the rest and grasp victory in your bogas,be stealthy, be clever, be sober but if theres one more thing i can encourage victory on foriegn soil its....

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
well well.look see .isnt it..............great post Daz !!! nearly brought a tear to my eyes LOL cumon boyo's, let wales rule and the others drool !!! (well ,just for the weekend anyway........ Good luck to everyone taking part

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Happy to be part of the Welsh team even if only as an honorary member! Cracking post, Daz!

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Bring back Edward I who, crushed Welsh hopes 1282 :sad: which is what will happen in Weymouth in 2010. :mrgreen:
youve got me feeling sorry for you now , its been 728 years since you last beat us in the weymouth comp ??????? bet they used split cane rods in them days......lol

ps who's this Edward guy? a friend of Henry's ?

·
Registered
447 Posts
Edward Longshanks beat some bloke called Dafydd (Llewelyn's brother, whoever Llewelyn was) rose against English rule. Edward again marched an army into Wales. Llywelyn joined the revolt. Llywelyn was killed at the Battle of Irfon Bridge on the 11th December 1282, crushing Welsh hopes.

Sounds to me like Nathan is going to kick butt, particularly given the intelligence he has. Once routed could you leave your kit in good order and not discarded on the roadside before you retreat back to Wales. I could do with some more lures and a decent reel. :mrgreen:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts