The Lure Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry guys, not a catch report. Just to let you know the Gower Reef Marks are looking superb. Surfed this morning and wished I'd taken my rod instead. Clarity just about perfect, not too clear but about four or five feet visibility. Small swell hitting the rocks.....it looked perfect !! :)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Big thanks for the heads up. I've been hoping the sea was clearing up. If all the planets line up I will get down there this Friday or Saturday.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I wasn't able to make it down there today and I don't think I can go on Saturday. I wish I had a report for you.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Blanked

I wasn't able to make it down there today and I don't think I can go on Saturday. I wish I had a report for you.
Went down this morning, not the best. Chocolate for one to two hundred yards, moderate swell, but nothing to worry about and absolutely pi**ing down.

All i managed to do was loose loads of SP's and a feed shallow.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Went down this morning, not the best. Chocolate for one to two hundred yards, moderate swell, but nothing to worry about and absolutely pi**ing down.

All i managed to do was loose loads of SP's and a feed shallow.
Did you catch owt and are you out for a proper sess tomorrow?

·
Registered
46 Posts
How's the Gower looking at the moment? I suspect pretty murky but I might be able to get down to Rhosilli tomorrow afternoon.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts