The Lure Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sunday big swell so ventured further west with Si fisheda lovely quiet cove-friendly seal.very nosy,came so close you could almost touch her.anyway S/P cast out low and behold a couple of bass and a couple of pollock.cracking weather,good company,Happy Days

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sunday big swell so ventured further west with Si fisheda lovely quiet cove-friendly seal.very nosy,came so close you could almost touch her.anyway S/P cast out low and behold a couple of bass and a couple of pollock.cracking weather,good company,Happy Days
anotherbass

Attachments

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Nice short report mate; it was a cracking day out of the huge swell that was running. Nice to find another unfished bay around the corner (mental note to self - take the ropes next time!) and this place should be cranking next summer :D

I'm glad to say that the seal was in a very friendly/nosy mood and almost beached herself many times.....didn't put the fish down either :D :D :D

I'd also like to point out that once again I was outfished on the bass front; but I can show you how the pollack like the sp's too ;)

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Blimey fella, just read the Wales catch reports - you seem to be the only sole catching bass at the moment around here; top marks & tight lines for tomorrow :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

·
Registered
779 Posts
:shock: ooohhhhh a mark I dont recognise

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Great effort Jeff, well done :clap:

·
Registered
779 Posts
I'll have a word with regard to his file naming technique Tom!! You sure you haven't been there?? We also went to Musslewick....you been there too?

Its where Jeff hooked his hand? - yeah know all 3 of em ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts