The Lure Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Decided on a quick visit to gower today before the swells increase.chocolate coloured sea but calm.cast the feed shallow time and time again to no avail.Time for a pasty and rethink.On goes the xlayer—Wham bang wallop-fish on-this torpedo/submarine headed towards Ilfracoombe stripping line.Just hang on Jeff Isaid to myself and after what seemed like an hour-probably 5 mins-fish landed-WOW-A BIGUN.69CMS –HAPPY DAYS

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Stunning Jeff, simply stunning :p

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Bloody nora jeff,whats in those pasties bud?your doin so well on those xlayers matey.Post me a pastie if ya can,
cheers daz.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Brilliant Jeff.....keep them coming mate.......:-D:-D

·
Registered
779 Posts
Well done boys (cruel photo - no chance of guessing the mark lol)

·
Registered
779 Posts
You know as well as I do that anywhere along that stretch of coast can produce the goods ;) Nice fish Jeff, bet Si's gutted after only managing the odd Pollack and Wrasse ;)
scraped knee & frustration is all that bit of coasts ever given me (apart from the laughs of course lol)

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Outstanding session again mate, your pulling in some hefty fish lately, well done on a new PB :mrgreen:
You also need to show me this special mark of yours :???:

You know as well as I do that anywhere along that stretch of coast can produce the goods ;) Nice fish Jeff, bet Si's gutted after only managing the odd Pollack and Wrasse ;)
Mike, you wouldn't know the half of it, blwty Welshpool is miles from the coast :|.......but I can seek solace with the knowing of who put him onto the xlayers ;)

Top fish mukka.......but did you really catch her on the xlayer as she has the boga half way down her throat :???::???::???:

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Great fish Jeff. Jealous - twice the size of anything I've landed this year!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts