The Lure Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
nice looking day quick visit to gower-fished 1hr to top tide and 2hrs ebb..in my opinion not the best time-surprise/surprise-a cracking manic fighting bass photo measure and return happy day 151210gower41cmsimage21024.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
On fire Jeff - Pretty sure we'll be winning the challenge with you on our team! Keep it up mate.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Another result Pops, time well spent learning on all those blanks has now started to pay off :aarrg:
Fingers crossed to continue into the New Year :mrgreen:

·
Registered
291 Posts
Thats good going superb result. Are they going to stop soon , or are they going to be there to be caught all year?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thats good going superb result. Are they going to stop soon , or are they going to be there to be caught all year?
Gareth-I hope they will be there all winter-I will certainly keep fishing and fingers crossed you never know unless you go. jeff

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
207 Posts
Nice fishing again Jeff. I never thought the best fishing of the year would be in December ! See you on the rocks soon....give you a shout when I'm going. Mike

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Jeff, great late season fishing! George will be very pleased you are in his team!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts