The Lure Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey ****,

Thank you for the invite to the Boards! I am posting pics from today of our Striped Bass, our beloved fish of choice here on Long Island, NY, USA and the whole East Coast for that matter. Our season just opened up on April 15th and my first Bass this year was April 9th, earlier than last year due to warmer degrees. The fish are small so I use a 7" St. Croix ML rod and a .5 oz bucktail with a white grub. I only fish via Surf and luv it very much.

Best,

Peter

Attachments

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
Welcome to our little forum Peter !!! Great to have someone on from over the pond.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
A very warm welcome from me too :-D:-D

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Welcome!!!
St. Croix rods rock. I have a 7'' med power Legend Inshore and love it for smaller plugs, topwaters and softies.
I have too get over your way soon Stripers look special.
Look foward too your reports.
Cheers Nath.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Welcome Peter.
Nice striper!

·
CoFounder & Retired Admin
2,560 Posts
Peter, welcome, glad you took up the invite to join us. There is a fantastic member base here from all fields of Lure fishing, will look forward to your input.

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Welcome Peter,

Cracking looking fish in those pictures, nice to have another international member and we look forward to your posts !

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you so much Mates for that wonderful welcome!!! I am very excited to be here!! BTW luv England and can not wait to go there someday!!

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
Thank you so much Mates for that wonderful welcome!!! I am very excited to be here!! BTW luv England and can not wait to go there someday!!

Dont forget Wales Peter !! It's the pretty little Country next to England !! ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts