The Lure Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI Guy's
Someone on here gave me the fishing flu! I can't seem to shake it.( pardon the pun)
I've tried all sorts of hard lures, soft lures but i'm addicted to spending money. Is there a cure?
Loving the Lure fishing cant sleep, can't keep my mind on my work. I hope this is not a short term illness.
Off to Mountbatten pier in the morning for a few casts.

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
hi mate ah theres loads of us down here a creeping plaugue, as for preventative? well only one thing for it mate wet a line 3 times a week minimum............ lol keeps the spending bug at bay for a few hours

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
A very warm welcome Andrew. Luckily, i am immune to the tackle-collecting addiction. But i do pity you guys that struggle with it :shock:.

;)

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Hey Andrew! Good to see you on here! :D

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
A very warm welcome Andrew :p Everything in this game is addictive !!!

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Hi Andrew,

cure for what mate. I spent all day out in the ****ing rain with Matt Newcombe in SE Cornwall hiding from the wind.

Water colour was disgusting. Wind was howling. Rain was constant. We tried surface, shallow and diving lures. We got out our SPs and flashed every colour and weight we had in our arsenal. And guess what happened. We got wet!!!! Had a brilliant time. The bar was good, the beer fantastic and the company awesome.

I do pity you as far as the sleepless nights are concerned. When I finally manage to get to sleep my dirty dreams are now so sad I'm thinking I need help!!!

Are you coming on the Cornish bumble 26th and 27th November?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts