The Lure Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, great forum everyone - i'm hoping to translate a lot of your techniques and information to the Isle of Man this year.

I'm a shore match angler who's taking a few gap years with the lures/plugs.

My bank account has just taken a battering - hope to keep you informed with my progress (or lack of ):-?

Regards

AO

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Hi, great forum everyone - i'm hoping to translate a lot of your techniques and information to the Isle of Man this year.

I'm a shore match angler who's taking a few gap years with the lures/plugs.

My bank account has just taken a battering - hope to keep you informed with my progress (or lack of ):-?

Regards

AO
Welcome Andrew, nice to see you posting, lots of good info for all us newbies to the sport, keep us informed of your progress !

·
Registered
6,673 Posts
Welcome Andrew, looking forward to your reports.

There are a good few IOM chaps on here now I believe.

·
TLF Admin
7,123 Posts
Hi Andrew, as far as I know you make it 3 Manxies now! Nige Fairclough is the other, I'm up the South, he's down the North. Enjoy the forum!

·
CoFounder & Retired Admin
2,560 Posts
Welcome Andrew, and to the other IOM members. Dont often get the chance to meet & greet new members but I hope you all have a good season and manage to add a few reports to the IOM section. Its good to see lure anglers from different areas joining up and adding to the overall community. :)

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Welcome aboard Andrew, good luck with your lure fishing this year.

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
Welcome Andrew - it'll be good to get some more catch-reports into the IOM section !!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts