The Lure Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just getting round to tying some more flies this evening - realised I have lost a Finsport maroon wallet with Rio leaders, home ties, DNA flies and all my clousers / Ray's flies I bought from Andy Elliott ... really frustrating as I reckon I have dropped it on the pavement near my house *sigh* probably around £40 squids worth but had a load of really nice shrimp flies I spent ages creating :cry:

ah well ...

Anybody else misplaced their lures before?

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Sorry to hear that Alex.............It's an absolute pain in the*rse when that happens. Not so much the monetary loss but the time and effort taken to get them together.....

·
Registered
462 Posts
:cry:
Just getting round to tying some more flies this evening - realised I have lost a Finsport maroon wallet with Rio leaders, home ties, DNA flies and all my clousers / Ray's flies I bought from Andy Elliott ... really frustrating as I reckon I have dropped it on the pavement near my house *sigh* probably around £40 squids worth but had a load of really nice shrimp flies I spent ages creating

ah well ...

Anybody else misplaced their lures before?

Only on the rocks and weed...:cry:

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Great news Alex....................

I've got a missus like that....my tactics are to blame her for everything that goes missing...I'm right 80% of the time so like you I tend to get most of the lost items back.. It gets a bit rough as you can imagine for the 20% of the time that it's my fault but it's worth it in the long run.....;-);-)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts