The Lure Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chaps,ive had my greys grxi breathables since march.Theve had about 20 outings and now the seams on both lower legs are throwing in water.I cant take them back because theve already had a repair above the backside(aquasure).As i was using them yesterday both legs flooded after about 3hrs.I turned them inside out and filled them with water to find the holes but couldnt believe it to see water seeping through the seams(below knee only) at a fast rate.Does this sound like material breakdown as they were alright for a few hours but then just flooded on both legs at the same time.Is it an aquasure seam repair or another bloody pair of waders?cheers daz

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Daz,
Get yourself to Dave...my lads just had 2 sets back from him and he's done a great job on them......I would say drop him a PM but don't know if he has enough posts to be able to answer so go to his website...

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Scott tore his after a lovely "double twist with pike" fall on some rock a few weeks back. Dave repaired them, he wore them to the welsh Bumble and had no problems at all. As Dave has said even porous ones can be sealed and made leak proof, they are no longer breathable but would make a good back up set.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts