The Lure Forums banner

Guideline Dee Waders - small size (just arrived)

833 views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  Dave Watson 
#1 ·
After spending what seem like ages trying to find a pair of sized waders I have got some at last.

Most waders are either to long in the leg or big and baggy.

I am a small fit - 30" inside leg , 30" waist , 38 chest , 5"7" height. - the small size of these waders fit great.

After ordering a pair of vison gillies I came across a make I had not before - Guideline , with small sizes , phoned up and enquired about them, ordered them and cancelled the visons.

http://www.britnett-carver.co.uk/flyonly/prods/1178.html

was well impressd with delivery as they got posted at 5pm friday and just delivered to me 8.30am saturday (england to Jersey)

They where £219 , but with VAT off and delivery , I got them for £197.50.

I also like the look of the guidline Dee Boots , but have glued my scierra ones back together and will see how long they last for now.

Cant wait to get out and use them now as had enough of looking at marks and then getting on them when all the water has gone!

See less See more
#3 ·
Guideline waders are exceptional kit for the money and use a stretchy material in their waders, which combined with an innovative cut, makes them extremely comfortable to wear.

#5 ·
can you gimme an outview for comparison, Vidar, how tall are you and what weight and what size did you try em?

Cheers
They are available in a huge variety of sizes to fit almost everybody. I’m 180cm high, weigh 80kg and use the standard large size.

#7 ·
Have used the waders for 3 sessions in past 24hrs

last night gulley crossing to get to mark so not to much wading, but was clambering over rocks, loads of movement , comfortable and did not leak - did not catch tho!

This morning went back to same mark and crossed gulley again - its great to be able to get to marks while the water is still there , 6 snipe , 4 mackeral and about 6 bass follows :)

this afternoon went wading in gutters on rising tide for 4 hrs no probs with waders at all - no fish tho but was good to get out and suss wading a bit

they fit good, comfortable and not to warm and it was hot here today , am happy with them but since buying them I have seen the Guidline Alto's - now they look good 2!

After a few hrs wading wet scierra dynatax boots are like having 2 bricks on your feet - definatley going to get some lighter ones

like these maybe with a few studs in -

http://www.wellbanklochans.co.uk/acatalog/GUIDELINE_DEE_WADING_BOOTS_-_TRACTION_SOLE.html

and Guidline do a nice wider wading belt with back support - got to get one of them!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.