The Lure Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
decided to throw a lure around a mound of rock situated at the end of llangennith beach today,before fishing the beach itself for golden greys.
fished around the rock for a hour or so getting one follow and landing one spikey of around 2lb ,the fish took a cristal minnow with a flo pink under belly.
am i giving out to much info ? also had a few golden greys but that was on the maddies.
LLANGENNITH MEET 11TH SEPTEMBER IN AID OF THE RNLI.
tight lines jeff pike.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Well done Jeff - sounds like a good day! Good to see you sticking with the lures as well as the bait.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Great stuff Jeff and Goldies as well, must have been a lovely day. As for the information you'll find much more detailed reports on here than that mate. I look at it this way, the big majority of people on this Forum catch and release so it doesn't matter where they fish they are going to have no effect on the local population of Bass are they.......Believe me lots of people think they have secret marks but most are being fished by lots of anglers who also think that this is their secret spot. The only true secret locations are 2 days camel ride away and probably need a rope to access......

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yer si ,dont fish it often but will from now on as its a cracking area with plenty of movement.

tight lines jeff

·
Registered
849 Posts
Nice one Jeff

All the secrecy is daft in my opinion, we live on an island with approaching 70 million (goverment estimate anyway) people on it. Are there any secret places left anywhere on it?

Besides in almost every other culture the passing on if information and knowledge has only contributed to their survival and continued evolution. There will always be a few idiots that will abuse their resources for profit but I dont think those people frequent these forums and chances are they'll find places to exploit on their own without our help

1 - 8 of 8 Posts