The Lure Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
I've bought these gears and I actually do recommend it. I got them on Amazon. Not all things on Amazon are low-quality, you know? As long as you know which seller to choose and make sure that you always check out the reviews below, then you're good to go. Of course, from time to time you do stumble upon reviews that were written by bots, but still, lol. I ordered a smart scale along with these gears to save up some money for deliveries, btw. Y'all should do that too

· Registered
1 Posts
I am a big lover of fishing. I started to enjoy it when I was a kid, and my father took me with him to fish every weekend. He taught me a lot of tips and tricks that I use even now. But most importantly, he taught me how to choose the right equipment when I go fishing. I was very surprised about the cannapina gear, and I bought it. While I was in the shop, the shop assistant suggested buying a weight scale to measure the weight of the fish I caught. He told me that a lot of fishermen practice this. I took it, and it is really useful. Now I even have a copybook in which I write the species and the weight of every fish I catch.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.