The Lure Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just been reading all the catch reports - Wrasse down the CI, Bass in Ireland, Gower and Cornwall, LRF in Plymouth all great stuff.
I'm in Whitby looking out of my office window which is astride the river Esk, I cant see the other side of the river (80yds)for snow, the river is chocolate brown with rain and snow melt, outside the harbour there is a sea like a cliff and all associated colour, the golf course is covered in snow and its supposed to get WORSE :cry::cry: over the next few days.
So for all you lucky b#ggers out there who can actually get a line in, do it for me.

Les

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
I will try this weekend in the Cornish Bumble Les :p, If the weather gets any worse this way I may end up looking out of the window myself and not making the 500 mile round trip :sad:

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will try this weekend in the Cornish Bumble Les :p, If the weather gets any worse this way I may end up looking out of the window myself and not making the 500 mile round trip :sad:
Go for it if you can Steve I feel like its going to be a long winter again, and I'm bored with Cod fishing even though there's plenty about.

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Go for it if you can Steve I feel like its going to be a long winter again, and I'm bored with Cod fishing even though there's plenty about.
Why not find out about the Pike / Perch fishing in your area, all your existing plugging gear will be fine :p

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
You've got to come Steve, I have bought you a present!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts