The Lure Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all

I’m based in Anglesey, and fish mainly the straits at the moment.

Got back into fishing again last year after buying a Moken 12, and haven’t looked back. I don’t get out nearly as much as I would like to due to working abroad, but that doesn’t stop me from building up my tackle collection!:-D

Looking forward to getting out on the water again in the next few days, hopefully catch the tail end of the season or a fish at least! Also would be good to meet some of the lads at one of the bumbles sometime.

Cheers Johnny

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
A very warm welcome Johnny, great first post :p There are a good few anglers from the forum up your way and I'm sure you will get an invite to fish with them :-D

·
Registered
6,673 Posts
Welcome Johnny. Is a Moken 12 a kayak? There are plenty of yakkers on here now, in fact I think they outnumber the boaters

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It is indeed Mark. The most cost effective way of getting on the water I'd say, already got a couple of mate contemplating getting themselves a yak:-D

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
Welcome Johnny :D. Plenty of lads very active up in your end of the country. Hope to see you along at one of our Bumbles :p.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome Johnny . Plenty of lads very active up in your end of the country. Hope to see you along at one of our Bumbles .
Love to mate, gutted I missed the last one :-(

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Welcome to the Forum Johnny......More cannon fodder for the Welsh Bumbles...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Welcome Johnny. Only recently joined myself, do a fair bit of fishing in the Straits and in the bay, normally with a skipper called David Jones out of Felinheli.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts