The Lure Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody, only registered today and already noticed quite a few familiar names.
Currently living in Disley near Manchester but trying to move down to Dorset so that I can actually spend more time fishing rather than reading about everybody else doing so.

Glen

·
Registered
519 Posts
welcome glen, like i've just said to chris on another thread, there's more to lure fishing than just bass etc, why don't you hit the local fresh water's in search of pike, perch, zander, big trout etc on lures.

all the best

kev

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
welcome glen, like i've just said to chris on another thread, there's more to lure fishing than just bass etc, why don't you hit the local fresh water's in search of pike, perch, zander, big trout etc on lures.
Thanks Kevin, if we don't get a buyer for the house this summer I will probably follow your advice, I had my first go at fly fishing for trout last year.

Glen

·
Registered
519 Posts
Thanks Kevin, if we don't get a buyer for the house this summer I will probably follow your advice, I had my first go at fly fishing for trout last year.

Glen
glen, do your self a favour and have a look through the welsh lad's catch report's, some very big pike have been caught by these guy's on lures, also check out some of the posts/threads by vidar/andy mason both into there freshwater lure fishing

kev

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Welcome Glen,

Nice to have you aboard, plenty for you to read on here and we look forward to your catch reports, any questions you may want to ask or share your experiences please feel free :-D

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hi glen,welcome aboard,its a brill site.and thanks for sorting the other bits and bobs out for me.
Graeme, no problem I hope they all arrive in time, where are you off to this weekend?
Yes it looks a very good site, there's an aweful lot to read, and I prefer the software to the one we use, once I've got a little more used to it I think I'll investigate the option for us to switch.

Glen

·
Registered
63 Posts
off to north wales again mate,got the family tagging along this time so dont no how much fishing i be able to get done.a few early mornings or nights are the order of the day i think.
Graeme, no problem I hope they all arrive in time, where are you off to this weekend?
Yes it looks a very good site, there's an aweful lot to read, and I prefer the software to the one we use, once I've got a little more used to it I think I'll investigate the option for us to switch.

Glen

1 - 16 of 16 Posts