The Lure Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
first of all this is my first post and i'd like to
say hello to everyone,
over the last five or so years as i gets to this time of year i get interested in a bit of plugging making a great change from the carping living close to some great bass marks it would be rude not too.
allthough i be manage to have 2 great bass very early on in the same week my results have been patchy to say the least i've been fishing with rapalla's j11/13 and had one or two small ones on dexters tried and tried my hardest to get one on a chug bug but ive never had so much as a sniff

with the birth of my first child i think the carpin will go out the window so i'm going to grab a few hrs here and there after the bass
so after all my waffleing
could anyone give me a few pointers?
i don't think i'm a million miles away location wise,
i've been getting out regularly over the last month from westward ho under the lizzy and abbotsham/green gliff with only 1 occurance only to loose it at my feet by the pier stumps
:cry:

thanks for any replies
tight lines
col

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Welcome to the Forum Cojo...

·
Registered
362 Posts
Another North Devonian!
Welcome Col, lots of really good info on here & plenty friendly folk.
of course, there are no fish in the area, none at all, hardly ever see any caught, certainly not worth anyone from outside of the area visiting.......sshhhh!

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Hi Cojo welcome to the forum. Plent of members in your area on here so you should get some info on where and when. Enjoy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts