The Lure Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

New to the forum, looks great, loving the lure fishin this summer, even though its not been a great season our way (well for me anyway - all schoolies off the shore :( - so far!) Hoping for some better fish soon. Just thought i'd say hello, and see if there were many from Brighton/Sussex here

Ryan

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Welcome Ryan, great to have you on board, plenty of guys from down your way that are members and all go out on regular meets :p

·
Registered
260 Posts
Hi Ryan - welcome to the forum. Lots of really useful info here and plenty of people from Sussex. I'm not too far from you just down the coast :)

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Hi Ryan. More than you think! Look out for the meetings in the 'Festival/meetings' section. Welcome aboard, this is a great Forum!

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Hi Ryan, there are a few of us local to you. Getting towards the end of the season now so meets will be fewer for bass but there may be some pike or freshwater ones.
cheers

Mike

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Hi Ryan,
Welcome to the Forum, from another brighton based plugger.
Plenty of schoolies around this year, agree that it has taken ALOT more work than normal to find the better fish. But now is the time for the big girls to fatten up-so fingers crossed.

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Hi Ryan and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
A cool a fair few locals on Here! Never tried for pike as have always been into sea fishing but guess the lures work on them too- be keen learn about lure fishin for pike! Still waiting for a decent bass >4lb from the shore on a lure, had a few of the boat but that's cheating isn't it?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts