The Lure Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to one and all.
This is my first post and looking forward to hopefully adding a few more in the future. I had a quick look around the site and it looks well informed and very friendly, well done everyone.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Welcome to the Forum Glen..

How's the fishing at the minute your way??

·
Registered
231 Posts
Hi glen the cork boys are mounting up on the site we'll take over soon muha ha ha ha ha ha ha :)

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
A warm welcome Glen, glad you like the site :-D

·
Registered
128 Posts
Welcome to the forum Glen,, looking forward to seeing some of your reports, what part of Cork do you fish??

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Cheers to everyone for the greetings!

Trev richardson : Fishing isnt too bad at the minute. Mostly schoolies at the minute but a few bigger ones being caught alright. Hopefully with the upcoming good forecast things will liven up a bit more and i think towards the end of the month the way the tides and moons are it looks very very promising.

Barry Howlin : Dont you know things are always great in the peoples republic and fair play for pointing out that it is the real capital!

Kevin Wilkinson: Oh to, oh to be, oh to be a rebel!!!

jbarry: I get the lines wet wherevere i can to be honest. I mostly fish around the harbour/courtmacsherry/kinsale way but i do get down towards you in Youghal when i can too. By the way, congrats on the hurling, the hungrier team won on the day, Davy Fitz has them like caged animals fair play to him.

·
Registered
340 Posts
welcome to the mad house

(not really trying to get post count up tho)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts