The Lure Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all my name is Giwrgos from Greece i love spinning in every manner especially bass fishing hope to learn new stuff here and meet interesting people.Excuse me for my bad english i do my best :D

Cheers from Greece!!

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
A very welcome Giwrgos, good to have you here :p

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Yahsu and welcome, I look forward to hearing a Greek perspective on Bass fishing.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well Matt we fish em with all kind of ways myself only spinning,my favorite is harbors late at night with light gear 5-20gr rod small silicones texas or with jigheads or surface lures,we also fish em at river banks or inside rivers,ive caught bass almost 1km away from the sea in the river using big minnows or vibs,the bad thing is that really few people practise catch and release it try my best releasing all bass smaller the 500-700gr hope to someday have the heart to release a big one,but i hadnt have the luck yet to catch a good 4kg ;P.I usually use 0,18mm for light tackle and 0,26mm with 7-35 gloomis rod for big minnows poppers and biger surface lures.
Bass here isnt fished so much with spinning people in southern greece fish mostly with spinning and im lucky living in the northern part :D.Hope thats something if u need any more info i would be happy to tell you,thanks for the warm welcome! Geia sou too :D

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Nice! Sounds like you've got some nice and varied fishing over there. Always cool to hear how others are going at it. I especially like fishing for them in estuary current (river), sinking lure or Xlayer style.

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Υποδοχή. I hope thats right Giwrgos, welcome to the Forum!

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Hello and welcome Giwrgos. I am sure you'll find lots of things in the Forum that will help you and I bet it will not be long before we are getting tips from yourself..........

Especially for tips of where to fish in Greece when we are on holiday with the wife......:-D:-D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts