The Lure Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I've just joined the forum after hearing about it from a mate. Im based in Barnstaple and I fish the amazing coastline of North Devon, still looking for that double figure fish!

Cheers,

Dave B

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Hi Dave!! Welcome aboard!! Quite a few from your area now. Same here on that double figure fish! Maybe this year?!...

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Welcome to the Forum Dave...You coming to the next Welsh Bumble to meet the guys??

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the replies, its good to see so many like minded people in one place! I dont know anything about a Welsh bumble mate, could you tell me a little more about it? I was brought up on the Gower peninsula in South Wales, it's an amazing part of the world that would be great to fish... I wanted to give it a go there the last time I was home a few weeks ago, but just could'nt find the time unfortunately, but the ground around mumbles head holds bass without a doubt!

·
Registered
2,796 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
watcha dave welcome to the forum bideford based myself and a novice at that
catch ya around
col

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
A very warm welcome Dave, try and make the bumble if you can, we are expecting 30+ anglers there again :-D Enjoy the forum and contribute where you can :-D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts