The Lure Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Useless but passionate angler rediscovering the joys of throwing things into the Atlantic after far too many years away. Now living just 2 minutes from the sea (and I still have to pinch myself now and then), so have no excuses not to get out.

I have so much still to learn, but hope I can make a decent enough contribution around here, too.

neil...

·
Registered
4,540 Posts
a warm welcome mate this is the place to be

·
CoFounder & Retired Admin
2,560 Posts
Hi Neil, welcome to the forum. Any probelms just let us know.

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Hi Neil. Welcome aboard! You're in a great area up there! Very envious.

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
A very warm welcome Neil, enjoy :p

·
Registered
166 Posts
Welcome Neil, Your very lucky Crackington area is great but there are some long walks to get to some of the best marks. I'm very often down there as it's only Min's away from me.
If you need any Ideas of tide times etc just drop me a pm.

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Aloha and welcome. Look forward to hearing any reports of fish from your area.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you all for such a warm welcome!

Oh, I do know how lucky I am to be in this location!
I hear how great the fishing is round here, but I'm convinced they can see me heading down the hill with rod in hand because the they all bugger off! ;)

I'm hoping that next year work matters will change to enable me to get out far more often, and when conditions are best rather than just squeezing the odd couple of hours here and there. In the meantime, lots to learn :)

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hi Neil
Welcome and hopefully will see you around. Am involved with Tintagel Sea Angling Club if your interested. We have a small number of keen lure chuckers and meet 1st Tuesday in the month at Tintagel.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts