The Lure Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, isn't this forum great, its good to see that there are so many people out there with similar interests, not just fishing but LURE fishing. A holiday over in Jersey last year opened up a whole new world to me. Many of the anglers in this part of the world really know there stuff, and are friendly and willing to share there knowledge. It was just great to be around like minded people in such awesome bass territory. I live in Barnstaple North Devon and i love fishing the local coastline, although as we all know, there's a World of possibility's out there just waiting to be explored. Toby Hann.

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Welcome Toby,

There are a few people from your part of the world on here, read and enjoy all you can but please contribute as well !

·
TLF Admin
7,123 Posts
Hi Toby, welcome aboard the good ship Temptation!

Bob, can you calm your avatar down a bit? It's making my eyes go all funny...:rollineyes:

·
Registered
519 Posts
welcome mate, glad you've enjoyed it so far, will be lots more going on as the weather and water temps increase with alot more catch reports and techniques etc, so keep a look out for that and please contribute to these as well.

all the best

kev

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Steve have you heard that there's going to be a ferry link from Ilfracombe to swansea starting this year? Im thinking about using this to explore the south wales coastline. Whats the fishing like there?

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Hi Steve have you heard that there's going to be a ferry link from Ilfracombe to swansea starting this year? Im thinking about using this to explore the south wales coastline. Whats the fishing like there?
Hi Toby,

There is going to be a ferry link and I think it will be well used, as for the fishing, it holds it's own ! If you do come over just get in touch and I will show you around, you can get to meet some of the guys on here as well.

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Hey Toby, welcome aboard! Good to see another angler from the South West. I know you're new, but if you fancied joining in, a few of us are meeting down in Looe this weekend coming. Fingers crossed it'll be a fun day out (Sunday): http://www.thelureforum.com/showthread.php?t=1917. There are a couple of other guys coming down from your way as well. More the merrier.

Ben

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
Welcome Toby !! Try and get acorss to South Wales, there are a bunch of us over here that get out most weekends !!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone. I will definitely try to get over to Wales in the near future. Im planing on doing allot more travelling around and serching out new marks. For me this is one of the most exiting aspects of my fishing, taking a risk and stepping out of the comfort zone, but this is how we learn. New marks means new challenges, variety is the spice of life.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts