The Lure Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all wanna say hello to everybody.
Im from the Netherlands but living in south west kerry Ireland.
I found the forum on Henrys Blog.
Great Idea to have something absolutely dedicated to PLUGS and everything that will stick it in its fishy mouth.
Im not much of a writer but do like to read and LEARN from you guys.
And as from yesterday the season is open again ill be going out tomorrow moring.

thigt line all and thank you for letting me in the world of PLUgsssssssssssss ;-)

Rene,.

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
Welcome my Dutch-Irish friend :D Well done for getting your post-count up & running. I look forward to your contribution :clap:

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Great first post Rene, welcome to the forum and we hope you enjoy and learn :-D

Reactions: Rene R

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Welcome to the forum Rene! Good luck tomorrow morning!

Reactions: Rene R

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hi all, just got in,
When in arrived this morning there was a big feeding frenzy going on ,... my first thoughts where " cant go wrong whit this".
And boy O' Boy was I right, 7 bass in 3,5 hours biggest up to 7,5 pounds.
So It looks like we are gonna have Sweet season for the rest of the year,..............................

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
hi all, just got in,
When in arrived this morning there was a big feeding frenzy going on ,... my first thoughts where " cant go wrong whit this".
So It looks like we are gonna have Sweet season for the rest of the year,..............................
Rene,

Sounds like you had a great time, if you have pictures you may want to post up a catch report in the Irish section, there would be many members wanting to read it :-D

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
hi all, just got in,
Yesssss, nice one Rene! Good job!! Like Steve says, if you managed to get any pictures or anyting, feel free to whack a catch report up in the Irish section. :D

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Yesssss, nice one Rene! Good job!! Like Steve says, if you managed to get any pictures or anyting, feel free to whack a catch report up in the Irish section. :D

Ben, I have ammended the post :-D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts