The Lure Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there fellas, just a flying visit, good to see the site coming on so well, and that the welsh lads have been having a ball with some decent pike, i hope to be back on track in a few weeks, but until then hope you all manage to catch lots of bass, speak to you all soon,,, Marc...

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Hi there fellas, just a flying visit, good to see the site coming on so well, and that the welsh lads have been having a ball with some decent pike, i hope to be back on track in a few weeks, but until then hope you all manage to catch lots of bass, speak to you all soon,,, Marc...
Hi Marc,

Nice to see a post from you and hurry back, your input into this forum is being missed. You up for the Welsh meet at the end of April ? we can get you there if you are going to struggle for transport !

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Missed your input Marc,
Will be good to have you back soon.
Take it easy untill then.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Speak soon I hope, marc. Good luck!

·
Registered
779 Posts
Back on track in a couple of weeks? damn right you will be cos Im takin your faaaarrrrrrrrrrr away on a secret mission at the end of the month ;)

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Cheers fellas,, last time i was missed was when i did a runner from Dartmoor..

Im takin your faaaarrrrrrrrrrr away on a secret mission at the end of the month ;)
LOL,, that sounds interesting bud', cant wait for a bit of piscatoral therapy, and get ourselves a couple of BIG 'UNS..

Just a thought,, has anybody heard from dai???

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Cheers fellas,, last time i was missed was when i did a runner from Dartmoor..

LOL,, that sounds interesting bud', cant wait for a bit of piscatoral therapy, and get ourselves a couple of BIG 'UNS..

Just a thought,, has anybody heard from dai???
No Marc,

We havn't heard from him for ages !

·
Registered
779 Posts
I'll drop him a line in the next day or two.. strange how he hasn't come back on though???
hope he hasnt murdered those builders (well hope he hasnt got caught for it anyway ;) )

was wondering where he is myself (drop him a line Marc)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts