The Lure Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just to say hello,i live in West Yelland North Devon,and mostly fish the Taw/torridge estuary.i have my own boat and have been relitively succesfull lure fishing with bass to 9lb 6oz and several other good fish including three 7lb fish,two in one day nearlly all to surface lures, nice to have joined the forum.Cheers Colin.:-D

·
Registered
362 Posts
Hi Collin, welcome to the forum.
Another North Devon plugger that has joined up that to my knoledge, i've never met! and you're within a couple of miles of me at most.
if you have a look under thew community tag at the top of the page, there's a devon pluggers group. feel free to join up & get posting!

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
Welcome Colin. Some lovely Bass you've already got under your belt. Glad you found the forum :D.

·
Registered
6,673 Posts
Welcome to the forum Colin.

Have a look in the 'meets' section as there is a bumble coming up in the south west where you could meet some of our members and have a laugh. And fish.

·
Registered
4,540 Posts
welcome colin
this is a very friendly / helpful bunch of blokes oh and women lol .

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Kevin,i tried to reply regarding fishing down here in North Devon but i have only just joined the forum and need to have had 10 posts to be able to do this.I am going to the shop opening in cornwall on Saterday hope to see you there and have a chinwag.Cheers Colin.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Hi Colin some cracking fish you have had there. Looking forward to your catch report and pics. Good luck enjoy.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Welcome to the forum Colin :clap::clap:

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Hi Colin

Lovely part of the world you live in! Welcome aboard.

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
A very warm welcome Colin, Enjoy :p

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi Colin,

Welcome to the forum! I never would have thought that there were so many of us in such a small area around here. Its all good. The next meet should be great!

Cheers,

Dave

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hi Colin. Welcome to the forum. If you ever want to swop lifes then let me know - sounds as though you're in fish heaven!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts