The Lure Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
bought this rod last year at car boot for 50 pence.forgot i had it till was looking in out house yesterday.the last 5 cm or so at the but was damaged so i just cut it off,ill have to get a but cap to put on.the rod says zebco trophy microbite 2.40new generation reinforced xxx carbon.dont the the casting size in gr.heres a few pics if anyone has any info on this rod.would it do for ultralite .its feel nice with a 1000 size shimano on

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Peter, not heard of that one so I am afraid I can't help but at 50p can you go wrong? I think a quick trip with various lures and jigheads will teach you how it it behaves and what rating you can use if at...

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
Just play it by ear. If you are careful, most rods have a very wide range outside of the optimum anyway.
You are more interested in the feel at the light end. Well, you should be anyway.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ill be learning all the time.may be blankin all the time to mind .but ill be out tryin and thats got to be better than sittin in with wor lass with the soaps on.lol

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
You'll probably find it useful that it has a coloured tip as wel. I quite liked having a white tip on mine last night, being able to see it so clearly against the water.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts