The Lure Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I've recently quit work (rash but necessary for my sanity) so now have some time on my hands I intend to use well before I consider going back to work again. I live in Sevenoaks, north Kent. I've fished flies for the past 15 years (tropical salt and river trout in midlands). As a youth, I did lots of saltwater bait fishing in Dorset including lures. Anyway, what I most want to do now is to target some bass (with pollack/mackerel as a bonus) on lures within striking distance of my home in Sevenoaks so thinking early morning and early evening trips with 1-1.5 hours driving each way max so i can pick tides/dates and do often without burning too many brownie points at home!

So, my immediate challenge is finding some marks and some intel on how to fish where I would have a good chance of success thru the coming summer/early autumn. If anyone has this knowledge and willing to share some specific tips I would be most grateful. I'm really only interested in lure fishing but happy to wade also. I'm mid 50s and still fairly fit but probably not up to scaling sheer cliffs on ropes or similar. Any feedback on offer most welcome.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts