The Lure Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I'm Steve. I live in Swansea on weekends and work near Oxford in the week. I love Bass fishing (when the missus and time permits). Never enough Bass fishing, always willing to learn and share. Hope to catch up with some of you soon. Tight lines.

Steve

·
Registered
4,540 Posts
hi steve welcome there a few good boys very close to you although u will need some serious hiking gear if they invite u along lol

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Hi Steve. Theres a strong Welsh contingent here!! Plenty to learn and enjoy - welcome!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cheers guys.

Thanks for the welcome. I'm looking forward to giving a few reports as well lol.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Hi Steve, welcome to the best forum on the net mate! Top bunch of lads, and ladies on here, sure you'll enjoy it! A lot of the nicest guys I've met on here are from the valleys, sure they'll say hi, and when the offer of a 'bumble' up your way springs up, go for it, you'll have a great time take my word for it!

All the best, Mat.

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
A very warm welcome Steve from another Steve who just happens to come from Swansea as well :p Looking forward to fishing with you in the future :-D

·
Registered
92 Posts
hi steve,welcome and see you on Gower some time

1 - 18 of 18 Posts