The Lure Forums banner

Hi All,

880 views 11 replies 11 participants last post by  Steve Lewis 
#1 ·
New to the forum (thanks Mick at Mr Fish for pointing me in this direction), and fairly new to sea fishing..

Have been coarse fishing and game fishing in the Manchester area for most of my life, but have been spending more and more time sea fishing around Menai and Caernarfon recently, catching a few small bass in the process.

However a week's camping with the missus in SW Ireland during the summer, and a few days spinning all manner of things off the rocks there for hard fighting pollock and wrasse has convinced me that this type of fishing is the way forward in terms of excitement and edge of the seat stuff!!

The rock marks of North Wales and Ireland await..

Cheers

#3 ·
Welcome to the forum Marcus. There's plenty on here for everyone from the expert to the beginner..Take a look at the learning Zone there's stacks of articles on there to keep you going mate......:-D:-D
There are a few members from your area as well, I'm sure Robf will be a great help to you when he sees where you are from...;-)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.