The Lure Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone

I came across this forum after reading one of Henry Gilbey’s blogs and find it my sort of place.

I recognise quite a few names, so some of you may know me already as I have been involved with BASS for a number of years until recently, but now I am just an ordinary member.

I have been lure fishing on & off for over 50 years. I first started spinning using Mepps for brown trout in the rivers of Lancashire and North Wales in the late 50s, before moving onto fly fishing. However in the last few years I have gone back to spinning, mostly after perch (and still using Mepps), but when I get the chance I lure fish for bass, which sadly is not as often as I would like.

I look forward to joining in the chat from time to time, as well as picking up a few tips. You are never too old to learn.

David

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
A very warm welcome David. Very glad that you found us. With your fishing experience, i'm sure that you'll be able to contribute a great deal :D

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
A warm welcome from me as well David, we hope you like what you see and you will get involved in all that goes on :-D

Reactions: davidriley
1 - 11 of 11 Posts