The Lure Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, found you all at last!. Thanks to Chad for pointing me in the right direction :wink: hope to get amongst the bass this year again, and I'll hopefully share my limited triumphs and no doubt disasters with you! :-D

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Hey Rushy! Welcome aboard - at last!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome, now for a question......How do I change my username to my real name of Dave Rushworth instead of my nickname Rushy? I had a quick shufti at the My profile and Settings section and nothing jumped out at me! :-?

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
Thanks for the warm welcome, now for a question......How do I change my username to my real name of Dave Rushworth instead of my nickname Rushy? I had a quick shufti at the My profile and Settings section and nothing jumped out at me! :-?

You'll need the guys in Admin to do that for you. Send a PM to Mike Hayes.

Oh, and welcome :D

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Welcome aboard mate, hope you enjoy :-D

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hiya Dave what took you so long to find us . Welcome to the Lure forum !!!...:aarrg:
Cheers Bob, the reason it took me so long is I stopped going on WSF cos it was ****ing me off! That and over winter I was concentrating on cod fishing on my boat....plus I'm thick! lol Still, I'm here at last....just in time for the plugging season

1 - 15 of 15 Posts