The Lure Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all im Dave Bennett, im living in Swansea and have my own fishing lure business(www.proluresdirect.com), I have been lure fishing for 20 years now and love it.nice to see a lot of other interesting people who also loves the sport. anyone want to know more just ask, it would be good to hear from you.cheers Dave

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Hi Dave,
Good to see you on here. I think I spoke to you on the phone earlier today.
Welcome to the board, with 20 years of plugging behind you, I hope you get the chance to help answer the questions of some of the membership.
Best of Luck with the business,
Dave

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Hi Dave and a very warm welcome :-D as Marc has said there are many of us in South Wales that fish every weekend, we look forward to you joining us !

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Hi Dave. Welcome to the Forum mate...

At this rate the welsh section will have to hire out a large hotel for it's Bumbles to accommodate us all after the evening festivities....

I look forward to seeing you at the next one I can get to...

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Hello Dave, welcome along :D

I see your in Ponty......can we collect from your unit? Do you have stock of all the items your showing on your site?

All the best for your business, you've got some tough competition in **** Fish :-?

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hi Simon, Yes you can pick them up from me if you need them in a hurry and mr fish is a top guy with a top shop and site but im not trying to compete against him just trying to bring some new brands and lures to the U.K cheers Dave

1 - 20 of 26 Posts