The Lure Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all
Fairly new to fishing but have had a fair bit of luck with Mackerell, Wrasse, Cod and loads of Pollack.
Mainly interested in lures as cant be bothered with organising bait for the unsociable times that i get to go out.
I have a tandem kayak so sometimes fish from that but more often from the shore. I got in to fishing as i broke my leg badly so am a bit less active than before but still quite happy clambering around the rocks.
I have got loads more to read on here so may be quiet for a while but will post up if i ever catch my first bass.
Most people know me as Pea rather than Neal.

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Well a warm welcome it is then Pea, Enjoy :p

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Warm welcome from Plymouth, to Plymouth :) We actually are taking over on here!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hello and welcome. Whats the biggest Cod you have had?
Try the only cod, it was around a foot and a half, i dont have scales, i wasnt sure on the catch limits so put it back. It was from the shore rather than the yak, it didnt half give a thump and struggled like a goodun.

·
Registered
833 Posts
I'm driving down with Mike Sullivan in a seven seater 4x4 ( AKA the fishing wagon) it's has just been fitted out with huge off road tyres nothing's gona stop me from going, well unless it's cancelled. Your welcome join us especially if your up for a small contribution to fuel the more the merrier.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Welcome Pea. The Plymouth gang just keeps on growing. It would be interesting to know how many on the forum live in/close to Plymouth.........

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Welcome aboard Pea! Crazy number of Plymouth danglers on here now :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I'm driving down with Mike Sullivan in a seven seater 4x4 ( AKA the fishing wagon) it's has just been fitted out with huge off road tyres nothing's gona stop me from going, well unless it's cancelled. Your welcome join us especially if your up for a small contribution to fuel the more the merrier.
andrew you were right, i can see the PM but not reply until two and a half posts time. I am up for lift sharing, save the planet and prevent congestion, though i doubt that Cornwall will be chocka on Sun.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts