The Lure Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys.

Just a quick one to say hi to everyone, and introduce another fellow bass addict! I'm new on here, cheers for putting my way Nath!
Great forum, still sussing it out but hope to be more involved asap :mrgreen:

·
Registered
362 Posts
Bloody hell!
The Internet in Porthtowan!
Welcome aboard. Cracking part of the world, not been since the campsite switched over to luxury Eco lodges. Many a happy hour spent in the Blue Bar. Can't be many better places to spend an evening with few beers watching the sun go down.

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Hey Arnie! Welcome aboard! We're not far apart!! :)

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Jeremy mate.

Cheers for the reply. Yeah it's a bit of a bitch having the curse of being stuck in this part of the world ;-)
real busy and a nightmare to get a seat at this time of year, but the scenery, especially in sunbathing weather definately makes up for the effort ;-)
all the best, keep those lines tight!

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Ben mate, how's it going? Cheers for the reply! What part of sunny cornwalls land do you grace?

·
Registered
362 Posts
arnie, don't talk to ben....
seems like a really nice guy, next thing you know you get a big bill from credit card company and you've got a tackle box full of shiny japanese plastic!! and he's not enem open yet, still in the 'grooming' stage.
on the other hand, you'll have to go a long way to meet somebody as enthusiastic about angling & and as genorous with advice & information.
Devon & Cornwall must have the numbers on any of the otherr regions on here now.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Haha ;-) cheers for the advice bro! I know the type, my tackles buldging right now! Seem to have a lot of friendly guys on here willing to help each other out, just what the bass doctor ordered!! I'll hopefully be makin my first report tomorrow evening after a day out with some top geeezas, fingers crossed! Cheers dude!

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi Mike, how's things? Yeah, seems like there's a lot of top Cornish lads on here mate, I'm up for a meet anytime, work permitting :(

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Haha, ignore Jez mate. I haven't actually sold him anything yet! Although if he's that easy I'd better start trying!.....

I'm in St Merryn. The shop Jez mentions is in the centre of the village. Opening August 28th. BIG open day planned whcih you'll hear about in advance.

If you're ever up this way then let me know.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sounds good to me Ben mate, great place for it! I'll try and make the time available to head over. I'll def give you a shout if I know I'm heading that way in advance!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts