The Lure Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saying hi ! .. i am a bait boy normally ! but sometimes throw the odd lure out ! so from now on i will post some reports and lure caught fish pictures on here :-D! and i wont mention bait fishing at all (I Swear :) )

·
Registered
340 Posts
Fair Play on seeing the light!

And remember the wrasse are best catch and release, no knocking them on the head for a comp now eh.

I was going to ask for some tips on B**t given my blank on the wrasse at the w'end! ;-)

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fair Play on seeing the light!

And remember the wrasse are best catch and release, no knocking them on the head for a comp now eh.

I was going to ask for some tips on B**t given my blank on the wrasse at the w'end! ;-)
Well id probs bait fish competitions anyway mate ;) !
And yeah pm me il try my best to answer your questions :) ??

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
A very warm welcome Daniel, great to have you with us :p

·
Registered
340 Posts
And yeah pm me il try my best to answer your questions :) ??
Hoping you got my sarcasm Fergal, no bait for me nowadays!

once you start seeing the size of the wrasse you can get on lure you wont be fishing bait for them :)

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hoping you got my sarcasm Fergal, no bait for me nowadays!

once you start seeing the size of the wrasse you can get on lure you wont be fishing bait for them :)
Didn't see the Sarcasm there mate lol ! ;) ..and when i suss out the wrasse on S.ps i will make my decision then :)

·
Registered
340 Posts
Thanks, might actually get a waterproof camera and actually update it! lol as i have a bad track record with electrics and Fishing!
yeah that pic of you and that Bass when your about 16 is getting a bit old now m8 :-0

1 - 20 of 21 Posts