The Lure Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ie - needing replacement hooks on some of my lures as i've pulled a few and got a few rusty ones now. Is there a definite list/ guide/ table of what lures need which size hooks/ split rings?

If not - does anyone fancy doing one as a sticky perhaps...?

I would put in the effort if only I knew.....

rich

·
Registered
35 Posts
Also on the subject of hook replacment where can I buy dressed trebles ?

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
any updates on this - guess i'll have to phone/ email ****.....

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
being sort of new to fishing i don't know what size hook is the same as the one on my patchinko for example.....

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Chris said:
Also on the subject of hook replacment where can I buy dressed trebles ?
Chris,
Drop Andy Elliott a PM he's done them for a few of us on the Forum and he'll do them as you want them...

Reactions: Chris Savery

·
Banned
1,900 Posts
being sort of new to fishing i don't know what size hook is the same as the one on my patchinko for example.....
I was in the same boat as you, so I called ****, and he sorted me out with some very nice Decoy trebles and some new black split rings in the correct sizes. He simply compares the size of the hooks he sells to those on the lures in his shop.

If you have some Rapala lures you can find out the correct hook size from their website (see X-Rap example here:- http://www.rapala.com/products/lures/x-rap/ ) ..... plus they do sell replacement treble kits as well, although I would be tempted to go with the equivalent size of decoy hooks.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
cheers nick, need to give **** a shout i suppose....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts