The Lure Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saying Hi guys, Its scary how the lureforum has grown in the past two months Ive been offline thanks to my ********* ISP Lixxus who went bust leaving me without internet. aghhhh. Anyway not sure where to start, so many posts and threads to catch up on.

Hope the fishings been good and taken off big time and will surely catch up with a lot of you at Weymouth next month.

Cheers Andy :-D

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Yep Andy it is moving along very well, good to have you back, will catch up in Weymouth :p

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Andy good to see you on here, Looking forward to Weymouth-If you fancy a partner in crime. I am up for it.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cheers Bob, and Steve you'll have to try a drop of the Dorset cider mmm, and Dave definately, just leave the seagulls alone this time.:-D

Hells bells aswell as all the new posts and threads on here etc I got 500 odd emails to look through / mass delete me thinks :wink:

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
No fair Andy,
At least that video has remained hidden - Thankfully!!

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Great isn't it Andy......I just hope it keeps keeps going as it is friendly, informative and most of all good fun......:-D:-D

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Welcome back, Andy - you've been missed! See you down at the campsite in Weymouth. No cider for me this time....

·
Registered
773 Posts
Good to see you back again Andy, was wondering where you'd got to. I'm going to be heading down to South Wales some time this weekend if you fancy heading out for an early session, will probably be passing through at 3.30 to 4 ish.

Cheers
John

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Cheers Guys and thanks for the kind offer John, would have jumped at the chance to get out but starting a run of night shifts tonight so hopefully will be sleeping as you drive through. Also working on a night shift on the 21st that I agreed to do for a colleague, didnt know about the Welsh bumble 8( if I finish on time on the Sunday morning I'll pop down and try and meet up with you guys.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts