The Lure Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been away in Alderney for 10 days so am trying to catch up.How many non Jersey forum members are coming here for the festival? Welcome to all of you from the Jersey Bass festival.

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Been away in Alderney for 10 days so am trying to catch up.How many non Jersey forum members are coming here for the festival? Welcome to all of you from the Jersey Bass festival.
Steve,
I am, my wife is and we are bringing little George as well. George wont be fishing but both the wife and I are - and she wants to win the woomens comp so it's going to be hell.....

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Adam and I will be there as part of a Welsh invasion force :wink:

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Adam and I will be there as part of a Welsh invasion force :wink:
Steve,

the Welsh have never invaded anywhere. What you talkin about man?!! This is the same kinda talk as leading up to Weymouth, you came, you saw,............... and then you went home!

Oh yeh, got some fairly disturbing photos of you and me at the Weymouth presentation! For some reason I can't upload to the forum as I can't figure out how.

See you there big fella.

Safe Journey

Nick

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
I will be there as I'm driving Robert, Nathan and Matt.

I might do some fishing as well. You know, just to give the Cornish boys a little helping hand!

Nothing like making enemies for yourself, is there?

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Steve,

I have just dug out the Festival brochure. To my horror I am reading visitors should have registered before 20th September. I'm certain I read we can register at MR Fish prior to the comp. Please tell me this is so!

·
Registered
326 Posts
You can register on the Friday at the Shakespeare. Andy, if you want to have your tag ready in order to fish straight away, I can pop into Mr Fish and do your registration tomorrow if you like?

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
I'd appreciate if you could Liam. I'm not feelign great about the ferry constantly breaking down or running on 2 engines recently. it was 6 hours late the other day...

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
All can enter on night,it was meant to be for hotel accomadation up to 20th sept if you wanted club to book.Will make note of it for next year.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts