The Lure Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
The difference is that if you have a joystick you can do it by Cessna or F16! Works for me.

Yeehaa.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
To be honest I use the satellite maps on google maps rather than google earth. My experience is that most of these seem to be taken near low water so you can see the rocks, weed beds etc to decide where to explore on a given mark. It's been really useful for us as we have only really started fishing in this area last year and we now have a good selection of marks to try.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
To be honest I use the satellite maps on google maps rather than google earth. My experience is that most of these seem to be taken near low water so you can see the rocks, weed beds etc to decide where to explore on a given mark. It's been really useful for us as we have only really started fishing in this area last year and we now have a good selection of marks to try.
Thanks Tim, thats what I've been looking at as well for potential places as well. I just wondered whether Google Earth offered any other options like looking unde the water, etc.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts