The Lure Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
CoFounder & Retired Admin
6,295 Posts
Not only "what a fish" but what an angler, little Luke is my hero already, the kid is a diamond, polite, respectfull of everything (except when he is winding his dad up for blanking) and a dam fine angler.

I just cant stop looking at the picture, it was a monster and he fought it so well, keeping the rod high and keeping control. We made a short video, it only catches the end of the fight but I will load it on You Tube shortly.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Seen the uncut version,very impressive.Definately a top angler, maybe dad will catch up one day,just keep watching Luke Simon you never know.
Young Luke's boat handling looked top class as well.Well done thats a proper Wrasse.

Reactions: Luke Lewis

·
Premium Member
6,385 Posts
Oh my god !!! what a fish for a first well done Luke ..
I heard on the Grape vine you had a day out with the god of LRF /HRF, ;-) he who can at times be known to Walk on water himself , ( skish ) and blanked :-o hmmm,
Next day you go and do what you & dad including many of us a good old fashioned
BUMBLE ... :p and look what ya done !! Basswalker you keep on using the force young man , your gonna be around a long time kicking butt .....:jump:....

Oh yeah Simon as luke said ( LOSER )

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Definitely oh my god :-o:-o:-o

What an incredible fish :clap::clap::clap:

Reactions: Luke Lewis

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh my god !!! what a fish for a first well done Luke ..
I heard on the Grape vine you had a day out with the god of LRF /HRF, ;-) he who can at times be known to Walk on water himself , ( skish ) and blanked :-o hmmm,

Oh yeah Simon as luke said ( LOSER )
No blank yesterday for me Bob though it was mighty tough going indeed.

Still, everyone managed bites and Simon missed some of those 'unmissable' bites which smashed more than 1 xlayer out.

Still managed to show them both a few techniques which amazingly have resulted in this fantastic achievement.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
What a beauty Luke....I bet Dad was as proud as punch even though you gave him another whooping....:muttley::muttley:

Si the training is obviously paying off with Luke mate but to keep your street cred you might want to hold back a little.

Luke don't forget next time I come over I'll be wanting some more coaching..Okay....

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
That is some fish Luke, a monster that must have had your arms aching, well done I am super impressed :-D

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
What a stunning fish Luke!!!! Very, very impressive.
You need to make sure you get a supersize print of that framed somewhere it can be seen everyday!!!!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts