The Lure Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a call off my mate yesterday to say they were catching a few bass. When I got there he had this little beauty. It weighed 8lb exactly! STUNNING fish! All caught on lures from *****! Sorry about blurring the face but he isnt on the forum so I don't think its fair to put his face on it.

Picture doesn't do the fish any justice. It was a beast! Makes me even more impressed that bob nailed a 10 off the top!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
The background is better than usual though Bob, but knowing Ritchie it does give away a little bit of information - I'll explain next time I see you Ritchie.

Chasing other peoples catches is a mug's game though, however nippy that Mini is.

PS if you are going to give up, I'll give you a tenner for your SP collection.

·
Premium Member
6,385 Posts
The background is better than usual though Bob, but knowing Ritchie it does give away a little bit of information - I'll explain next time I see you Ritchie.

Chasing other peoples catches is a mug's game though, however nippy that Mini is.

PS if you are going to give up, I'll give you a tenner for your SP collection.
And i`ll give give you a fiver for the LRF rods ...............

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Firstly Paul, I have NO s.p's left since starting wrasse fishing. Bob the LRF rod, aka rookie snapped and Gary, the zip on the jacket has seized up so pretty damn crappy all round. And I've been out for hours today and BLANKED!

The mini's not that fast and I don't chase peoples fish lol. I went to see his fish! I didn't even put a line in the water!

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Those UL rods are delicate. Surprised I haven't snapped mine yet. It keeps falling off the custom rocd racks on the inside roof of my van and just hangs there by the tip til I stop and sort it out. Bloney Suzuki Vans. No suspension whatsoever and considering our roads that's a recipe for broken rods!!

·
TLF Admin
7,123 Posts
Those UL rods are delicate. Surprised I haven't snapped mine yet. It keeps falling off the custom rocd racks on the inside roof of my van and just hangs there by the tip til I stop and sort it out. Bloney Suzuki Vans. No suspension whatsoever and considering our roads that's a recipe for broken rods!!
Andy, can I draw your attention to the rod holders in my vittara? http://www.thelureforum.com/showthread.php?t=1734&highlight=shag Never have any probs with my rods now!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts