IMA Calm 110 - Sand Eel / stick baits | Lure Anglers Forum - Lure Fishing Forum UK (Bass, wrasse..)
Forum Supporting Contributions Upgrade Here

IMA Calm 110 - Sand Eel / stick baits

Discussion in 'Diving Hard Lures' started by {name}, Mar 9, 2011.

1. Chub

had one of these lures sent to me today by mistake but the mail order company had already contacted me to say there had been a mix up but any way when it arrived i decided to keep it < dam shiny things lol > and re ordered the correct lure i wanted
    after looking through this site i seems as stick baits are not mentioned alot , this ima calm 110 lure looks great .
    so out of curiosity do many of you use stick baits

2. Striper

Hi gav,from what i hear off a local lad its deadly,he had six fish on one outing.Ive had my eye on it for a while as i have a mark to suit it :).I need 2 more lures to my box komono 11 and the calm.How much did you pay for it gav?
    cheers daz

3. Chub

£12.49 deliverd

4. Sea Trout

I have one but haven't bothered getting it wet yet, I'll have to try it next time I'm out :)

5. Salmon

Gavin,
    Not normally a fan of IMA lures, but the Calm 110 is gem. I am a huge fan of sub-surface stickbaits, and this one works better than most.

6. Striper

+1 for stickbaits - I love em'

7. Pollock

The 110 looks real good, had one a bit but not had a chance to use it, cant wait !.

8. Striper

They look the dogs john ;)

9. Chub

i did find a tank test video of one but can not find it now but it has a real nice action to it the front end keeps straight and the back end kicks out and has a nice wobble to it
    going to be a killer when the eels are in i recon

10. Sprat

• Like Like x 2
  11. Striper

Thanks dionysis the bay area pro blue is my next purchase,it looks very natural in both colour and action.Happy days.
    cheers daz

12. Sea Trout

What a great site that IMA one is! Cheers Dionysis! Watching the Skimmer its little wonder its was such a good lure for me last year.
    Cheers,
    Ian

13. Striper

As the bass has its eyes quite high on its head(typical predator)would be interesting to have cameras in the floor of the pool to see what action the silhouette shows with different light levels.That ko130 sinking is really catching my eye...no stop this thread :);)..............the skimmer really looks effective bud,must use mine more often.
    cheers daz

14. Tarpon

You lot have a real tackle probelm !! You need to seek help !! :shock:

;)

15. Striper

I do have a tackle problem si and im going to seek help.....buying a bigger shed ;):)

16. Tarpon

Good man ;)

[​IMG]

17. Chub