IMA Komomo 2 | Lure Anglers Forum - Lure Fishing Forum UK (Bass, wrasse..)
Forum Supporting Contributions Upgrade Here

IMA Komomo 2

Discussion in 'Diving Hard Lures' started by {name}, Nov 26, 2016.

1. Striper

So, with my bass fishing done for 2016 im sorting out my fishing tackle to put it into storage. Part of this is going through all my lures, and getting rid of some that I dont use anymore. With fishing more or less exclusively on SPs now, my list of HPs that are collecting dust is getting longer.

Back to the title, the Komomo2. Its been my nemesis lure, apart from 2 small bass on the assanago version when I first started on the lures. Ive got one or two in that colour and a few in joker stashed away.

How do you work yours?

Anybody else out there not getting much luck on them?

Dan

2. Pollock

Slow and steady mostly. Nothing fancy .You can give them a wee pop n splash tip up though.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Pollock

Love the komomo2 mostly use it at night on a slow retrieve caught me loads of fish.

Sent from my Vodafone Smart ultra 6 using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Striper

Ill give them more water time this year. What colour is your "go too" komomo 2?

5. Pollock

Ive got the joker flash plate, not sure it matters that much at night.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Pollock

I rarely fish hard plastics subsurface these days but I ALWAYS have a komomo2 chameleon flashing plate with me. Everywhere I fish that lure takes bass. Just reel it in slowly day or night. If it's in front of a fish you'll probably catch it. Blank saver.

7. Sea Trout

My best lures, I have 2 x 90s mullet & cotton candy and a 110 jfp normally first lure I clip on is one of these CC has caught the most. As the others have said straight steady retrieve but I had one when reeling in as fast as I could to cover a rising fish

8. Sea Trout

Always have a chameleon in the box IMAG0370.jpg had this nice Bass when a side wind was too strong for top waters and soft plastics

9. Banned

I'm the same as you Daniel, a couple of tiny basslets no bigger than the lure on an asangi flashing plate
    I love the action of the lure and the depth it swims but just catch on it
    I've not tried them in the dark though, maybe it's time I did before my last one gets relegated to the box of doom

10. Striper

I don't use this lure very often but I always have one in the box. I've had most success in the dark with calm conditions on a steady retrieve - nothing fancy required. Mullet and orange/yellow colours are my favourite, JFP works but nothing to get excited about.

11. Wrasse

I love the Komono II. Probably because most of my bassing is done over shallow, rocky ground. Suits this terrain perfectly. Joker flashing plate, chameleon flashing plate and the silver mullet are my faves, in that order. Love 'em!

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk