The Lure Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys anybody got any experiences with this lure recieved a free one today and think it looks great just wondering if any of you have used one and how you rate them .

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Free!? How did you swing that Keith? They're like gold dust aren't they? Don't know much about them except what I've read. I do fancy one though so let me know if you don't get on with it!

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
I like em. Not quite as good action wise as the 120 but thats to be expected. Amaaaaazingly good lure for free though!! lol

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Free!? How did you swing that Keith? They're like gold dust aren't they? Don't know much about them except what I've read. I do fancy one though so let me know if you don't get on with it!
Orderd it back in january from bass lures but when i placed the order they hadn't realised they were out of stock so after a couple of weeks i enquired about my order,
They were very appologetic for the mistake and refunded me and said they would send me one free of charge when they were next in stock.Top class customer service i think .If you are interested they now seem to have stock in as the website has been updated.

·
Registered
849 Posts
Nice people at Bass Lures.

I'm looking forward to raiding their pitch at the CLA fair if I can manage to elbow Henry out of the way :D

·
Registered
3,347 Posts
fair play to them cant beat that for service, makes me think about putting the boot in against them on another forum for not answering phone calls or returning my calls after leaving my details..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts