The Lure Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of any videos out there that show the best way to work the various top water lures that are popular now, such as the Feed Popper, Patchinko & Z-Claw?

Something that shows different hand, wrist & arm movements, and what affects this has on the lure, and how it is worked.

It is probably easier to understand a video than reading text about what to do, and how to vary a lures movement.

·
Banned
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers Mark.

I cannot watch them as my companies firewall blocks u-tube! I am away for another couple of weeks too!

I can remember **** saying that he was going to make a few vids of the more popular lures he sells. They would show lure action and also how to work them, so was wondering if he had done any, or if anyone else has anything similar?

·
Registered
6,673 Posts
On the 17th July, apparently we have use of a 10m pool in which to look at lures working and techniques etc. Keith knows more about it. I believe some of these techniques were going to be filmed for people that cannot be there, so somebody might cover some surface stuff maybe?

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
On the 17th July, apparently we have use of a 10m pool in which to look at lures working and techniques etc. Keith knows more about it. I believe some of these techniques were going to be filmed for people that cannot be there, so somebody might cover some surface stuff maybe?
Yes, I'm sure I can suffer a minute or two of WTD and sliding.
Take one for the team and all that.

Then we can float a Patchinko out to sea for a Viking burial LOL

·
Banned
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
That would be great if you can!

It is a brilliant idea to use a pool, and I am sure the video's of the lures, and how to work them (both surface and sub-surface) would be much appreciated by many of us! I know you need different actions for different lures to get them to WTD (patchink & Z-Claw for example).

For me seeing how you work the rod and reel to get a particular movement of the lure, is what appeals the most.

Could you do something on the common SP's too?

Ok I am asking for too much now I know, so maybe I need to book a 3 day course with Keith!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts