The Lure Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.
I purchased lately over the internet a couple of int lures 18gram.
Is there anybody that could tell me how to fish these lures?

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Alan,
Cast it out , let it sink to the required depth, and then retrieve, vary the speed and angle of the rod to control depth during the retrieve. Good lure, casts well, nice to have for those times when you just need a few more yards.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I like this lure,size and casting ability.Dave thank's for your advice but could you be more percise?
Fishing in general for bass or sea trout how far of the bottom should this lure be fished.Or how near
the surface?Or is it trial and error depending where you fish?

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Alan,
With the Int, you can search the layers for the fish, for me some days they are deep, some days they are on top. Some day slow retrieves produce, other days ripping them at high speed is the way. You can do all of these with the Int.
I like to trickle the Int along, it has a nice wide action, tends to be fairly close to the bottom. One thing I will say Mackerel and Gars also love this love, Mackerel often hit it on the fall.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank's again Dave.Apologies Liam, I'm just as bad using the computer as I am a fisherman!
Good info there,intend giving it a go.I think this is one lure should be tried!

·
CoFounder & Retired Admin
2,560 Posts
First tried the int over in jersey, very worthwile addition. Remember Saving Private Scad ****?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts