Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice one Steve. Quite a few about actually when you start looking.

They may be a litle bit gimmicky, but I think the sinking version slowly bounced across the bottom could be the one to work on these shores. Or the suspending version trotted down a current.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
looks good,might be the lure for the smoothies.

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
interesting ben,great for early season when the bass are tuned onto crab,im looking for a little flat fish plug that i could use on my clear ground marks,something to nick the bottom and throw up a bit of silt.cheers daz.

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Search as I might I can't seem to find any UK supplier, anyone have any ideas ?

·
CoFounder & Retired Admin
6,295 Posts
You are a bad man Ben I have just emailed them. I was just going to order some but the website doesnt seem to have been worked on since 2008. If I can get some from them I will let you know, as it may be better if we buy a few at once....mmm maybe not with the import tax... I WANT ONE!!

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You are a bad man Ben...
Henry always says that too! No matter what i do...... lol

Pretty cheap aren't they. May end up being crud but will be good to see some. Would happy drag one of them over the sand of bump it over some shingle.

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
You are a bad man Ben I have just emailed them. I was just going to order some but the website doesnt seem to have been worked on since 2008. If I can get some from them I will let you know, as it may be better if we buy a few at once....mmm maybe not with the import tax... I WANT ONE!!

If you can get some, I will have a few !

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'd take one or two as well.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
First group buy ****...

If so please count me in.

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
They look interesting for catching some bass and meagres here in the Tagus delta.

Crabs are one major food source for bass in here, and I guess almost everywere near shore ^^

Did anyone caught a bass with the crab lures?
Not tried any yet Pedro, the crab lures available at the moment look very drab, these ones look brilliant, I just hope **** can get some ?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts