The Lure Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To get a slight twitch in your front toilet area over a double sided lure box which has a drainage system?

Just been on Mr Fish as I'm toying with getting the Cormoran Blackstar 3000 (thankfully he's sold out as I would have got one today and I don't really need it) and noticed the double sided lure boxes from Jig Power. The best bit is the large one fits in my rapala sling bag!

Look mummy! No more tangles :-D

http://www.mrfishjersey.com/featured/jig-power-double-sided-lure-tray-large-14-lure.html

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
I took delivery of two of the larger boxes this morning !! I too had a trouser movement moment when they arrived !! OOoohhhhhhh paaaarcellllllssss mmmmmmmmmmmmmm :spoo:

Oh, and instead of the Black Star, have a look at the 3000 Rarenium - one of those 'may' have turned up also this morning, and it 'may' be completely gorgeous !!! ;)

·
Registered
716 Posts
Those look awesome - I spent far too much on a couple of "Pafex" lure boxes like those Power Jig ones when I was out in France last year, and they don't even have drainage holes. Big time credit to **** for souring "hi tech" lure boxes at really good prices.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I took delivery of two of the larger boxes this morning !! I too had a trouser movement moment when they arrived !! OOoohhhhhhh paaaarcellllllssss mmmmmmmmmmmmmm :spoo:

Oh, and instead of the Black Star, have a look at the 3000 Rarenium - one of those 'may' have turned up also this morning, and it 'may' be completely gorgeous !!! ;)
I don't know who's worse... You or Ben!?

You two should have a "Lure Off" or a game of "Tackle Trumps"

I was contemplating the Rarenium too, but they're not on his site. Or at least I couldn't find them.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
james, I wouldn't say it is normal, no. But they do look like great lure boxes!

·
Registered
11,810 Posts

I was contemplating the Rarenium too, but they're not on his site. Or at least I couldn't find them.
No no no . . i'm Vauxhall Conference next to Ben's Premier League.

I happen to know that **** has got 1 Rarenium 3000 remaining, not sure how many 4000's (which are equally gorgeous !!).

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts

James,

My money is on Simon, his Tackle Tartness has no limits, I know, I have seen it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Steve Lewis said:
I know, I have seen it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:shock::shock::shock:

You poor man..........still having therapy??

·
Registered
363 Posts
Just a thought - like the look of those boxes but Im not sure about the compatability with Rap sling bags.

They may fit in but when u open the bottom tray will your lures not just fall out?????

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Just a thought - like the look of those boxes but Im not sure about the compatability with Rap sling bags.

They may fit in but when u open the bottom tray will your lures not just fall out?????
Just turn the box over when you want a lure thats underneath.

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
I don't know who's worse... You or Ben!
blimmin cheek of it! And after all the Excel help I've given you as well! Lol. One word.....! Vidar! (although I am secretly moving in to the world of rods and reels!)

I'll definitely grab a couple of the boxes soon - if **** has any left!

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
I didnt even bother mentioning him - he's in a league of his own :D
The 'Voldemort' of the fishing World. .....just don't speak his name!! ;-)

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Whilst we're talking about the world of Vidar, does anyone know where his "fishing brah" Andy Mason is lately? He seems to have vanished!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts